Study in Australia services for international students are free* at Embark Migration
Our international student clients enjoy these services for free*!
- Free migration assessment to help you choose the most suitable student visa for you
- Providing free advice specific to your own needs and personal situation
- Helping students to select the best course and education provider to meet their own goals
- Give accurate and up-to-date quotations and breakdown of all Government visa charges, course requirements and associated costs
- Assist with course enrollment and liaison with the education provider on behalf of each student
- Assist students with the completing the application forms for the institution
- Ensure students obtain the most adequate and cost effective Overseas Student Health Cover for their situation
- Conducting assessment of qualifications from the student’s home country to determine if they are eligible for recognition towards Australian courses
- Assist students in choosing the best place to live your city and assisting in finding accommodation
- Provide a pre-departure orientation to ensure you are all set with the required information for your trip away.
- Ensure that our participants have their travel arrangements organized prior to departure
- Optional arrival assistance (airport pick up)
- We will monitor student progress and assist with daily student life
Upon arriving in Australia, students can attend an orientation at our office. During this orientation, students will receive:
- Assistance applying for a tax file number
- Assistance opening an Australian bank account
- Assistance obtaining a mobile phone
- Assistance in resume preparation
- Advice on how to obtain an Australian drivers license
- Advice on local public transport
- Free internet access in our office
- Free postal address for mail
How to get started – Education
- Step 1 – Call, email or enquire online
- Step 2 – One of our consultants will reply to any questions that you may have and assist in determining your overall study goals whilst in Australia.
- Step 3 – Our consultants will then talk students through a range of study options that best suit your needs and develop a study path.
- Step 4 – Once a specific education provider has been chosen, your consultant will then help students complete their school application and assist throughout the entire enrolling process.
- Step 5 – Once your enrollment has been confirmed, our qualified migration agents will assist in applying for your student visa.
- Step 6 – Once everything has been confirmed our education consultants will then assist with any accommodation needs (homestay, hostel, backpacker, shared accommodation) as well as organize airport transfers if required.
* Subject to terms and conditions.
We encourage you to check out the general information published by the Australian Government about studying in Australia and applying for a student visa.