The Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) has published the following press release regarding Christmas close downs for 2016:
“Some offices will be closed over the Christmas and New Year period
Some offices will close from 5.00pm, Friday 23 December 2016 and will reopen at 8.30am on Tuesday 3 January 2017.
The following offices will be open between 8.30am and 5.00pm from Wednesday 28 December 2016 to Friday 30 December 2016:
- Level 8, 14 Moore Street, Canberra, ACT
- Level 6, 83 Clarence Street, Sydney, NSW
- Level 4, Harry Gibbs Building, Commonwealth Law Courts, 119 North Quay, Brisbane, QLD
- Level 2, 1 King William Street, Adelaide, SA
- Edward Braddon Building, Commonwealth Law Courts, 39 – 41 Davey Street, Hobart, TAS
- Level 10, 120 Spencer Street, Melbourne, VIC
- Level 5, 111 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA
We will respond to telephone enquiries and accept applications, fee payments and submissions over the counter on the days that we are open.
If you intend to send any documents by post, please be aware there may be delays in postal delivery during this period.
Please contact us on 1800 228 333 if you have any questions.
Source: AAT end of year arrangements 2016
Published Thurs, 08 December 2016