Who can translate my documents into English in my home country?

A translator outside Australia does not need to be accredited, but they must endorse the translation with their full name, address, telephone number, and details of their qualifications and experience in the language being translated.

If you do not know where to find a qualified translator in your country, you can contact the relevant Australian diplomatic mission or consulate for your to get a detailed list of approved translation services.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *