Who can translate my documents into English in Australia?

Any document that is translated in Australia must be done by an accredited translator.  Translators and interpreters in Australia must be accredited by the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI).  The cost of translating documents varies and the prices will be set by the translator.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *