About Embark Migration
Unfortunately, we cannot offer you any guarantees regarding the outcome of your application. For a visa application to be successful, you as the applicant must satisfy all requirements of the visa class you apply for. This is ultimately up to the Australian Government.
We can however guarantee you a thorough and extensive assessment of your situation including your intended visa application, once you have used our services. Based on our professional knowledge of Australian migration law, we’re able to offer you realistic and honest advice regarding the likely outcome of your visa application.
If we believe that your application is unlikely to succeed, we will advise you not to proceed with your visa application. Under no circumstances will we advise you to proceed with an application unless we believe it has a reasonable chance of success.
- Advising you on what visa will best suit your needs. With as many as 140 different Australian visas, this can often cause confusion without professional advice;
- Providing you with an honest opinion about your chances of success;
- Providing you with a firm, written quote of our fees to represent you, including details of any application components such as medicals and translation expenses that will represent additional costs;
- Ensuring that the documents you need for your application are of a standard that meets the Australian Government’s requirements; and that of the relevant State Government, if necessary;
- Assisting you with any complexities or points of law that might apply to your unique case to avoid you being confused;
- Ensuring your application form is completed correctly and accompanied by the correct fee, so your application is valid (the Department is legally unable to consider invalid applications, usually resulting in a loss of application fees);
- Preparing a legislatively based submission to support your application and present you in the best possible way;
- Lodging your application, monitoring its progress and liaising with the Australian Government on your behalf;
- Keeping you regularly informed. We know how important it is to be kept up-to-date. We are available to discuss your application with you after hours to make it easier for you to contact us; and
- In the event that your application is not successful, apply for Ministerial intervention (if appropriate), submit an appeal and/or represent you at tribunal hearing.