For any business to provide immigration services in Australia, accreditation and registration with MARA is mandatory. As a registered migration agent, Embark Migration is bound by a legal Code of Conduct and carry out business in a transparent manner. It is essential to be thoroughly knowledgeable about immigration laws and procedures in Australia and conduct business in a professional manner maintaining highest levels of ethics. MARA registration enables us to:
- Ensure highest level of immigration service assistance for our clients
- Protect interests of clients receiving our assistance
Jeff White MMIA, Managing Director of Embark Migration, is a Registered Migration Agent (RMA) bearing no. 1464180.
The Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) is an international association of immigration service facilitators to Australia working for the benefit of this country. MIA acts as the bridge between the migration professional service providers and other Australian Government or statutory authorities. The MIA liaises on the behalf of its members and provides a common platform for sharing Australian Government’s immigration programs and policies. A high standard of professionalism and business ethics must be maintained by all members of the MIA. Embark Migration is a member of MIA and therefore our firm must abide by a Compulsory Code of Conduct and a Code of Ethics.
Jeff White MMIA, Managing Director of Embark Migration, is a MIA member having membership no. 9045.
Registered Migration Agents (RMA) unite to form a MA with the objectives of:
- Representing consumers and Alliance to Australian Government as well as non-government bodies
- Leading the immigration advocacy profession through expert opinion for both consumers and government
- Improving co-operation among member organizations for bringing in professionalism in better interest of the nation and customers
- Enhancing communication among member bodies for better assistance
- Promoting cultural integrity
- Assisting consumers through expert advice and practical support
Jeff White MMIA, Managing Director of Embark Migration, is an active member of Migration Alliance.
Certification as Qualified Education Agent Counselor (QEAC) for Australian Education is done by PIER (Professional International Education Resources) Online (of IES Ltd.), in partnership with the Australian Government. Education Agents play a significant role in counseling and referring students to Australian education providers. This is an important component of the quality assurance of Australia’s international education industry. So supporting agents by providing training and professional development is a high priority. There is an Education Agent Training Course in Australia specifically designed to support education agent to assist students. Successfully qualified agents can become Qualified Education Agent Counsellors (QEAC).
Jeff White MMIA, Managing Director of Embark Migration, is a certified Education Agent Counsellor (QEAC K513).